Exciting Tournament this Weekend Folks! Here are the details.
Queen's gym is open after 815am and free for warm-ups until games start. There is NO warm-up time scheduled between games. Playoffs will start around 3pm and end around 530pm. All teams will be expected to REF/SCORE including playoffs.
- Start Time - 840am ( Skittles, Miller, Pew Pews, VolleyLamas 3.0) 920am (CISM)
- Round robin tournament ( 2 games to 21, cap 25). Top 4 Teams make playoff
- Start Time- 840am (DBoyz, HIts Out for DBoyz) 920 (EtownHasbeens, 2 Claps and a Ric flair, Yes we Cannibals) 1000am (Jenks Crew, Bounce IT, Aim4Moon)
- Teams play 4 matches ( 2 games to 21, cap 25). All 8 teams advance to QuarterFinals
- We have a total prize pot of $1,560. 1st and 2nd place in each tournament will recieve RYATT gear
- 1st place in mens and womesn will recieve $630. 2nd place in Mens and Women's will recieve $150
CASH PRIZE APR 14 MEN/WOMENS6's
Register for our most competitive tournament of the year. Team fees are $300 and winners will receive at least double their entrance fee and RYATT gear. Play mens or women's 6's at Queen's University ARC from 830am to 530pm on April 14th.
Team registration is now closed. You can still register as a substitute player.