1. All team and individual spots will only be held once full payment has been received.
2. After deadline dates. or due to defaulted, cancelled or rescheduled games or due to injuries.
3. $50 + HST processing fee for any TEAM refund requests that occur 7 days (or fewer) prior to that season's registration deadline date. To avoid the processing fee, teams can opt to receive a full credit for a future season.
4. $10 + HST processing fee for any INDIVIDUAL requested refunds that occur 7 days (or fewer) prior to that season's registration deadline date. To avoid the processing fee, individuals can opt to receive a full credit for a future season.
5. A fee of $45.00 + HST will be charged for NSF cheques.
6. Teams or individuals suspended or ejected from Ryatt Leagues due to any breaches of Ryatt Policy will not receive refunds.
7. There will be no refunds for field closures due to inclement/wet weather.
8. Once a league or event is sold out, there will be no refunds. However if the team spot can be filled, a refund (except the processing fee – as per section 5) will be processed
9. Individual Registration: Individual registrants are welcomed and encouraged to register, and all attempts will be made to place you on a team! The success rate of placing individuals to teams is great, and it is a wonderful opportunity to meet and have fun with other people in the community! Placement to a team and a spot in the league; however, is subject to available space. A number of factors can impede an individual's placement in a league: registration is first come, first served; there may need to be the correct male/female balance for co-ed leagues; full payment and complete information is required.
Special Event/Tournament team registrations:
1. No refunds after Special Event/Tournament registration deadline (which is usually 5 days prior to event).
2. There will be $50 processing fee for any refund requests that occur 7 days (or fewer) prior to the Special Event/Tournaments registration deadline date.
3. Special Event/Tournament teams that have made a refund request will have the option of accepting their refund, less the processing fee, or a full credit for their TEAM fee.
Personal identification information
We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Ryatt collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on January 1, 2011