Ryatt Men’s Volleyball League 2012
1. 6 players constitute a team. Games can be played with a minimum of 5 players. If a team is only playing with 5 players a Full Ghost player will be in effect. (Including front row)
2. Players can only play for 1 team in the league. Teams may add additional players to their team who do not currently play in the league.
3. Teams have 10 minutes to field a team, before play begins. If a team does not satisfy the minimum numbers; 1st game will be forfeited after 20 mins, and 1 point will be given to opposing team. Repeat for remaining games
4. One (1) point is given for each set won by a team.
5. The team captains must ensure everyone playing for his team has fully completed and understood the RYATT Waiver form before actual play and said Waiver must be submitted to the League Executive at the beginning of the season, or in the case of new members, as soon as possible.
Players can not play in playoffs unless they are on the waiver/roster
6. Games consist of 3 sets. Each set is rally-point to 25 points and winner must win by 2 points.
7. Players must be 18 years of age or older to play in the league and are allowed to play for ONLY one (1) team. Players are NOT allowed to spare (substitute) for another team in this league. Teams will forfeit the games using this illegal player.
8. All OVA 2008 Rules apply. (We have opted to use the older rules as we do not have officials for this league)
9. All games will be played with the Mikasa MVA-200 balls.
10. Teams playing the first match will be asked to setup the equipment. After the last match, both teams put away the volleyball net, poles.
11. ***If a team is short they may play with 1 female player. A female player can only play if a team is going to default (less than 5 players). A female player cannot play on a regular bases and is not eligible for playoff matches
The captain of each team is responsible for entering in the results of their match the next day by 11:00am. Points cannot be awarded if results are not provided to the league.
Any issues/concerned please email - email@example.com