IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL TEAMS.
NEW RULES TO BE PUT IN PLACE for January 1st 2012 in all leagues (including GO FUN COED).
NEW TEAM DEFAULT POLICY.
Teams who fail to inform league coordinators a minimum of 24hrs in advance or do not show up for scheduled matches will be assigned a $50 default fee which must be paid before allowing to continue with other scheduled matches.
• All teams in all leagues need a minimum of 4 players not to default a match (this was previously 5 in mens and womens)
• Teams who show up with less than 4 players without informing league coordinators 24hrs in advance will be charged the default fee
• Scheduled matches will always be posted online – it is up to team captains and players to stay up to date with scheduling and changes which will happen throughout the season
• When games are defaulted, teams will still have the right to play during their scheduled time. If known in advance, please invite other teams to stay or come early to play to make as best use of the gym time as possible.
• The default fee when collected will be given to charity.
• If teams default more than 3 times in any given season they will be ask to leave the league without a refund
• Teams who believe that they are likely to default a match are encouraged to pick up players from other teams to play an exhibition match – the opponents will still be awarded the victory in the standings but no default fees will be assigned.